Camille is a passionate and caring counsellor who uses a person-centered, systems approach to counselling and a non-invasive strength-based approach to neurodiversity coaching.
Her counselling style uses various combinations of evidence-based approaches in order to provide effective and individualised support.
The neurodiversity coaching uses the RISE approach which Cami Daligand developed.
RISE stands for relationships, intrigue, strengths, and equilibrium. Building trusting relationships, looking at the special interests of clients whilst focusing on their strengths in order to help them find an equilibrium in life.
- Body image
- Coping skills
- Family conflict
- Grief and loss
- Identity/role exploration
- LGBTQ+ support and ally
- Life transitions/adjustments
- Life coaching
- Multicultural issues
- Relationship challenges
- Work-life balance
- BA Honors Psychology, University of South Africa
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Psychology, University of Liverpool
- BA Psychology, University of Pretoria
- Registered with the Association for Supportive Counsellors and Holistic Practioners (ASCHP), SAQA recognised professional body: Licence no: SWC21/1149
- Accredited by the International Board of Credentionaling and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES), Accreditation: certified autism specialist no: CAS21578257
- Member of South African Depression and Anxiety Group (SADAG)