What you will learn
- The fundamentals of autism, anxiety, ADHD, and neurodiversity
- How to support children and adults
- Coping techniques for children and adults
- Behaviour, communication, social interaction and sensory system fundamentals
Benefits of this course
- Includes autistic-adult perspectives
- A strength-based approach to learning about autism and neurodiversity
- Online self-study so you can do it at your own pace
- Access to course instructors when needed
- 4 informative units
- A total of 5 CPD points on course completion
- Certification on course completion
Why choose this course
- Human-generated content (no AI, ChatGPT or other LLMs used)
- Accredited by the HCPSA
- Counts for 5 CPD external points for ASCHP-registered professionals
- Counts for 5 CPD points for all HCPSA-registered professionals
Learn about calming techniques, coping mechanisms, strategies, tools, and accommodations for the neurodiverse community.
Who is this course for?
This course is suited for professionals, educators, therapists, family members, and anyone else who is interested in the available content.